wamp5 intranet

  • shivam0101
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2008
      Hi,

      I have installed wamp5 in a system which has windows 2000 server. I
      want to set up intranet site. What configuration changes should i
      have to make to work.

      Thanks
    • Pushparaj Thangaraj
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2008
        Hi,

        start the wamp server. If you have installed wamp as a service, it will automatically start.

        Try this address in your browser http://localhost/

        If you get the wamp index page, wamp is properly installed in your system.

        If you want to create your own php pages, got to the directory of wamp installation

        for eg. C:\wamp\www\

        try this code <?php
                               phpinfo();
                            ?>
        Save the contents in a file called info.php

        you will get the output.

        feel free to ask even silly questions...

        enjoy

        Thanks,
        Pushparaj

        shivam0101 <shivam0101@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        I have installed wamp5 in a system which has windows 2000 server. I
        want to set up intranet site. What configuration changes should i
        have to make to work.

        Thanks

      • ashwainfo
        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2008
          jUST dOWNLOAD AND RUN XAMPPLITE On your server and it will take care of
          your setting

          --- In php4india@yahoogroups.com, "shivam0101" <shivam0101@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I have installed wamp5 in a system which has windows 2000 server. I
          > want to set up intranet site. What configuration changes should i
          > have to make to work.
          >
          > Thanks

        • shivam0101
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 13, 2008
            Everything is finely working locally, If i type that machine's address
            in another system i am gettting error page, "Access denied" "you are
            not authorized to access this page"

            --- In php4india@yahoogroups.com, Pushparaj Thangaraj
            <t_pushparaj@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > start the wamp server. If you have installed wamp as a service, it
            will automatically start.

            > Try this address in your browser http://localhost/
            >
            > If you get the wamp index page, wamp is properly installed in your
            system.

            > If you want to create your own php pages, got to the directory of
            wamp installation

            > for eg. C:\wamp\www\
            >
            > try this code <?php
            > phpinfo();
            > ?>
            > Save the contents in a file called info.php
            >
            > then type http://localhost/info.php
            >
            > you will get the output.
            >
            > feel free to ask even silly questions...
            >
            > enjoy
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Pushparaj
            >

            > shivam0101 <shivam0101@...> wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > I have installed wamp5 in a system which has windows 2000 server. I
            > want to set up intranet site. What configuration changes should i
            > have to make to work.
            >
            > Thanks

          • jerry jerry
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 20, 2008
              Hi Shivam,

              Please look at right side corner near to time . Just click the Wamp icon.From bottom first change to put online. I think in your case it should look like "put offline".

              Change from put offline --> "put online".

              <t_pushparaj@ ...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > start the wamp server. If you have installed wamp as a service, it
              will automatically start.

              > Try this address in your browser http://localhost/
              >
              > If you get the wamp index page, wamp is properly installed in your
              system.

              > If you want to create your own php pages, got to the directory of
              wamp installation

              > for eg. C:\wamp\www\
              >
              > try this code <?php
              > phpinfo();
              > ?>
              > Save the contents in a file called info.php
              >
              > then type http://localhost/ info.php
              >
              > you will get the output.
              >
              > feel free to ask even silly questions...
              >
              > enjoy
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Pushparaj
              >

              > shivam0101 <shivam0101@ ...> wrote:
              > Hi,
              >
              > I have installed wamp5 in a system which has windows 2000 server. I
              > want to set up intranet site. What configuration changes should i
              > have to make to work.
              >
              > Thanks

              Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.