Re: [php4india] {Query} Dear All - Looking for JOB in PHP

  • Bharath Kumar B
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2007

      Hi,

      You can get in touch with one of my friend Prashanth(prashanth.a@... ), do refer my name.
      Regards,
      Bharath

      On Nov 21, 2007 5:16 PM, ganesh J <ganesh_j304@...> wrote:

      All,

      I am looking for a job to one of my friend who is in pune has done her MCA - 2007. She had project experiance on PHP , MYSQL. is anyone know any company that recruits freasher in pune,Chennai or Bangalore?
      Otherwise anyone knows about the oppurtunity to work from home? Becoz she got computer with Broadband connectivity.

      I expecting any reply from any one of you.

      Thanks in advance.

      Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

    • Jana
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 22, 2007
        Dear ganesh,

         we are having an opening in our company. our company is located in chennai(saidapet). Its a french concern called Devispresto. forward the resume to
        janarthanan.r@...

        Regards
        Jana