{Query} Image upload Problem

  • satheesh sankar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hi,

      Any one help....

      If we upload larger size image,only  half of the image get upload due to the execution time exceeds- how can u rectify

    • Jeyaseelan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        Hi try with ini_set("max_execution_time",10000);

        Regards,
        J. Jeyaseelan
        If we upload larger size image,only  half of the image get upload due to the execution time exceeds- how can u rectify