{Query} Please Help

  • G.S.Sharma(Romi)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
      Can we apply a restriction on number of object of class.
      Thanks
      Ghanshayam Sharma

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Pritesh Loke
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
         Hello
                       Yes i think using static variables you can count how many object is create and stop at one level.I dont try thins but you can try .

        Thanks!!!

        "G.S.Sharma(Romi)" <gssharma16@...> wrote:
        Can we apply a restriction on number of object of class.
        Thanks
        Ghanshayam Sharma
        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com