help me in barcode generation using php

  • san krishnan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
      hello friends

      can any one tell me , how to create barcode using
      php , it is very urgent please any one help me

      with kind regards
      santhana krishnan.v
      --- Gobinath <gobinathm@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Hi friends

      There is one topic running in one more php group. I
      would like to
      know whether any of you people have the response

      hi everybody,

      I am in a serious problem regarding email verification
      system.
      I need that php script that checks

      1. email address format.
      2. domain validity
      3. userid exists or not within that domain

      IN SHORT: A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.

      please help me on these issues.

      Thanks
      Surajit

      This is the original mail

      regards
      Gobi

      Design
      patent Design
      school Design
      schools
      Design auto dealer web site
      Product design
      Network design

      Terms of Service.

    • C S Shyam Sundar
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2006
        Greeetings.,

        It is 100% possible to generate Barcode using PHP.,
        You need to have GD/GD2 library installed.,

        Then goto http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2176.html ., the
        barcoe generator is superb., i have used it., you can get Code 39/128/ etc

        Try it and let me know your comments.,

        http://in.messenger.yahoo.com