{Info} 100% Job Assured for Freshers in Linux and Opensource Domain

  • Namratha
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      Hello all,

      If you are a Freshers lets Kickstart your career by approching Lynus
      Academy the one stop training solution for Linux and Open Source
      Software with an expert management team.Its aim is to develop the
      institution as a Center of Excellence in technical education.

      Lynus Academy has tie-up with software companies.We provide
      placement assistance to our training participants by way of
      forwarding their resume to the Software companies that we partner with
      for placements. This will improve their chances of getting a better job.

      If you are 6 months experienced candidate in Linux and Opensource
      Software forward your resume to:
      jobs@...

      We are offering the following trainings to the Freshers with 100% job
      assured:

      Eligibility: B.E B.Tech, Diploma, B.Sc., BCA, M.Sc., MCA 2006/2007
      passed out

      LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP):
      ------------------------------
      Duration :

      Full Time Part Time
      5 Days 50 Hrs

      Fees 5,500/-

      Features:
      - undergoing full fledged training
      - Project / placement

      For further Info. please feel free to revert.

      Best regards,
      Lynus Academy
      www.lynusacademy.com
      email : saran@...