25Re: [php4india] HELP

  • pradeep maurya
    Oct 2 9:19 PM
      First u make the string of data that has to be stored.Then make the string of file in which u have to copy the data.Using  touch function we can access this file.Then open this file in write mode. Write the content of this open file fronm file content.
      $randomval = md5(rand());

      vivek manohar <vivek_001_2000@...> wrote:
      I just want to create a simple EXCEL-PHP page , i.e i just want to store data in Excel in a remote domain and access its details using a PHP page... can anyone of u help me out in doin this..
      Note: i m just a starter aware of using Classes and methods ..to design simple pages

      Yahoo! for Good

      With Cool Regards,
      Pradeep Kumar Maurya
      Software Developer