RE: [php-objects] How to write a cache

  • hno
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2010
      Thank you,But how can make cache files?

      HNO

      -----Original Message-----
      From: php-objects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:php-objects@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Davide Baglieri
      Sent: January 09, 2010 10:47 PM
      To: php-objects@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [php-objects] How to write a cache

      You can write some functions to manage your cache system without
      cronjobs. The cache will be create by the users.

      Just an example to make sense: on page get by browser, if there's no
      cache file or the it's out of dated (use filemtime for this), the page
      script answer the request and as lats action, a new cache file will be
      written.

      On second request (maybe just some seconds after), the system check if
      the cache file exsits (and it exists) and if it's out of dated (and
      the answer in this case in not), so che script load the cache file and
      quit itself.

      On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 7:25 PM, hno <hno2005@...> wrote:

      > I heared if I use cache the server will store a copy of the site and the
      next time the address required the server don't process the page and will
      send the copy of the site.I want the page be cached daily and the copy of
      that store for 24 hours and the after that a new copy will be used.

      > So ,How can I do so?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > image002
      >
      > HNO

      Behalf Of Reji Jayan
      > Sent: January 09, 2010 10:26 AM
      >
      > To: php-objects@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [php-objects] How to write a cache
      >
      > Sorry, dnt get what all works you refer by cache?
      >
      > For running the a particular file during intervals or specific time, you
      can use cronjobs,
      > But pay attention while selecting the time.
      >
      > Thank You,
      >
      > Reji,
      > PHP Developer.
      > ==================
      >
      > --- On Sat, 9/1/10, hno <hno2005@... <mailto:hno2005%40gmail.com> >
      wrote:

      > From: hno <hno2005@... <mailto:hno2005%40gmail.com> >
      > Subject: [php-objects] How to write a cache
      > To: php-objects@yahoogroups.com <mailto:php-objects%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: Saturday, 9 January, 2010, 12:25 AM
      >
      > Hi
      >
      > I want to cache the output of my site and I want the server do that every
      24
      > hours just one time.How could write that?
      >
      > If you know any article about cache that can help me to learn more about
      > them give it to me.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > image002
      >
      > HNO

      > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.
      http://in.yahoo.com/

      Davide Baglieri
      +39 333 1673643
      http://www.digitalside.it

    • Davide Baglieri
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2010
        You can use some output control function to buffering the content e flush it
        in a cache file.

        http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.outcontrol.php