RE: [php-objects] Looking for editor - Help Needed

  • Atkinson, Robert
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2009
      TinyMCE is probably the most popular :-

      http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/

      Rob.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: php-objects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:php-objects@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Reji Jayan
      Sent: 30 September 2009 23:35
      To: php-objects@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [php-objects] Looking for editor - Help Needed

      Hello All ,

      I was searching  for an text editor , to impliment with PHP,

      and which can edit both english and persian.

      but till now i dnt get any, with two.

      can u help?

      Thanks in advance.

      Thank You,

      Reji,
      PHP Developer.
      ==================

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2009
        Hi,

        try fckeditor, its perfact.

        http://ckeditor.com/

        ther are 2 different versions, CKEditor & FCKEditor

        both are almost same, CKEditor has just nice look. Functionalities are
        same.

        Thanks.

      • Muhammed Mahmoud FelFel
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2009
          NotePad ++ Is Very good editor for all programming include php
          this link
          http://www.filehippo.com/download_notepad/
          Good Luck

          On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Reji Jayan <for_rejijayan@...>wrote:

          > Hello All ,
          >
          > I was searching for an text editor , to impliment with PHP,
          >
          > and which can edit both english and persian.
          >
          > but till now i dnt get any, with two.
          >
          > can u help?
          >
          > Thanks in advance.
          >
          > Thank You,
          >
          > Reji,
          > PHP Developer.
          > ==================

          ����� ���� � ����� ��� ��� ��� ��� ���� ����� ���� ��� ��� ��� ��� ��� �����
          ����� ������

        • Behn00sh MoshtaGH
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2009
            Hi
            I work with TinyMCE
            http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/
            it's goof for persian

            On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 12:17 PM, aslam m doctor <aslam.doctor@...>wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > try fckeditor, its perfact.
            >
            > http://ckeditor.com/
            >
            > ther are 2 different versions, CKEditor & FCKEditor
            >
            > both are almost same, CKEditor has just nice look. Functionalities are
            > same.
            >
            > Thanks.
            >

            > On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 09:25 +0100, Atkinson, Robert wrote:
            > > TinyMCE is probably the most popular :-
            > >
            > > http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/
            > >
            > > Rob.

            Behn00sh Moshtagh
          • Powee
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2009
            • Brian H
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 1, 2009
                I use Spaw Editor quite a bit if I need file management capabilities.
                It is easy to set up and use, but seems a bit slower loading than
                TinyMCE. If you don't need the file upload functions, TinyMCE is the
                easiest and best performing one that I've found. They charge for the
                file functions.

                --
                Sent from my mobile device
              • Ashish Jain
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 1, 2009
                  Hello Reji,

                  Not sure but I guess it is pretty difficult to find such an editor which can
                  give you the functionality of both English and Persian. Though I can suggest
                  a hack to you may be it could add some help to yours purpose. Use
                  http://behdad.org/editor/ for Persian and tinyMCE or Fckeditor for the
                  English counterparts. So that you can switch the editors for the particular
                  language accordingly. Some tweaking with JS & CSS can do the stuff for you.

                  Regards
                  ~Ashish

                  On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 4:05 AM, Reji Jayan <for_rejijayan@...>wrote:

                  > Hello All ,
                  >
                  > I was searching for an text editor , to impliment with PHP,
                  >
                  > and which can edit both english and persian.
                  >
                  > but till now i dnt get any, with two.
                  >
                  > can u help?
                  >
                  > Thanks in advance.
                  >
                  > Thank You,
                  >
                  > Reji,
                  > PHP Developer.
                  > ==================

                • hno
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
                    Where can I find it?

                    image002

                    HNO

                    > I have downloaded Mail_Mime-1.5.2 that is a package of pear.Now I read an
                    > article about sending mail with that and the first line is the following:
                    >
                    > include('Mail.php');
                    >
                    > I search in the package for mail.php but I can't find it.What is that file
                    > and from where I can find it?
                    >
                    > Thanks
                    >
                    > image002
                    >
                    > HNO

                    स्वतंत्र

                  • kranthi
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
                      well i would search the pear site before posting . they have a package named
                      mail and clearly it is a dependency, and that package contains Mail.php
                      file.