How To Install IIS 7, PHP5 and MySQL 5.1 on Windows Server 2008

  • birgunj birgunj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello All,

      i am trying to install php5,IIS7 and mysql on windows server 2008.but i am not able to install it. i also search on net and follow the instruction but i did not get any success.if any body have exprienced on it,please share with us.

      thanks
      Humayoo

    • Fábio Dias Soares
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        I'm not sure but I think that you can't make both work at the same time without some huge configuration, once you intall one the ohter stop working. You shoud have to change the ports of some of their processes. The easier way I coud find to make both work was to install a virtual server with Apache2Triad useing MS Virtual PC and leave the main system with the IIS.
        i am trying to install php5,IIS7 and mysql on windows server 2008.but i am not able to install it. i also search on net and follow the instruction but i did not get any success.if any body have exprienced on it,please share with us.

        thanks
        Humayoo

      • Evlin Marcelline
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
          humph... please check your IIS, when you instal php, its use port which IIS
          use that too... try write 127.0.0.1 in your address explorer bar, what
          happened with that? ^^ hope can help :)

          2009/7/1 Fábio Dias Soares <fabio.desoares@...>

          > I'm not sure but I think that you can't make both work at the same time
          > without some huge configuration, once you intall one the ohter stop working.
          > You shoud have to change the ports of some of their processes. The easier
          > way I coud find to make both work was to install a virtual server with
          > Apache2Triad useing MS Virtual PC and leave the main system with the IIS.

          Best Regards,

          Evlin Marcelline
          decall29@...
          evlin.marcelline@...