how to use itext in php

  • birgunj birgunj
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Dear All.
      this is my second message. i am getting any help from u guys.please kindly share the information if any body has.
      how to use itext in php for pdf generation and edit.if any
      body have any ideas or reference material or link. please share with us.

      thanks
      humayoo

    • Atkinson, Robert
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        Itext is a Java class, so cannot be directly called by PHP. Instead, you
        should use the PHP supported PDF libraries.

        See http://uk2.php.net/manual/en/book.pdf.php for more information.

        Rob.

        this is my second message. i am getting any help from u guys.please kindly
        share the information if any body has.
        how to use itext in php for pdf generation and edit.if any
        body have any ideas or reference material or link. please share with us.

        thanks
        humayoo

        Any opinions expressed in email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of the company. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient
        or entity to whom they are addressed. It may contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

        Random House Group + 44 (0) 20 7840 8400
        http://www.randomhouse.co.uk
        http://www.booksattransworld.co.uk
        http://www.kidsatrandomhouse.co.uk
        Generic email address - enquiries@...

        Name & Registered Office:
        THE RANDOM HOUSE GROUP LIMITED
        20 VAUXHALL BRIDGE ROAD
        LONDON
        SW1V 2SA
        Random House Group Ltd is registered in the United Kingdom with company No. 00954009, VAT number 102838980