Re: [php-objects] PHP programmer needed

  • IRFAN AFZAL
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2002
      Hi
      pls visit this website, are u looking for this kind of e-commerce system.

      http://www.colorworldphotolab.com/shop/
      I can help you for building an e-commerce system.
      Regards.
      Irfan
      "mmW@" <almisr@...> wrote:
      >almisr@...
      contact me 0033 0145801117

      Regards

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2002
        --- IRFAN AFZAL <afzalirfan10@...> a
        it's very simple i can make better
        i've worked on bigger e-commerce platforms than this
        it's not very sexy
        and the javascript is uggly