Re: [php-objects] payment gateways

  • Mayank Sharma
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2008
      Paypal is the most popular among all and is to integrate too.

      Good Luck

      On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Sreeni .A <sreeniaphpcoder@...> wrote:

      > hi I am doing site for a mumbai based client. The site is related
      > restaurants and ordering food online.
      >
      > here i need to implement the payment gateways in indian rupees and for
      > indian account.
      >
      > Which will be the best payment gateway for the clients in india(in cost
      > basis and to encash) as well as development
      >
      > Please suggest me.
      >
      > thanks

      With Regards
      Mayank Sharma
      Kalptaru Infotech Ltd.

    • Sreeni .A
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
        Thanks for the support,

        Client is not aware of the payment gateways.

        We have to present her with the list of possible payment gateways for
        INR(India), with setup and transaction costs. so that the client will choose
        one.

        If anybody of you done this or can forward the reference sites, it will
        be a great help for the candidates like me.

        thanks
        -Sreeni.A

        2008/7/7 Sreeni .A <sreeniaitist@...>:

        > hi I am doing site for a mumbai based client. The site is related
        > restaurants and ordering food online.
        >
        > here i need to implement the payment gateways in indian rupees and for
        > indian account.
        >
        > Which will be the best payment gateway for the clients in india(in cost
        > basis and to encash) as well as development
        >

        > Please suggest me.
        >
        > thanks

      • Arnab Ghosh
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
          I have developed the payment Gateway in INR with CCAvenue.com

          Not a very great gateway, but works fine.

          Paypal is good if you are willing to do transactions in USD