Re: [php-objects] Sms Server

  • Hasanat Kazmi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      se chopaal.pk
      what they have done is that they have used an opensource java library
      called smslib. They have developed their server side software on that. They
      basically have several cell phones attatched to their server which sends
      smses.

      On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 8:13 AM, <insidenothing@...> wrote:

      > Check out kannel.org they have great mail lists from dev to support

      Hasanatkazmi@...
      +923464362473

    • Tarun
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        hello there.

        Thanks for your mail.

        i have downloaded the opensource...will try to make it.

        Best Regards,

        Tarun

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
          which one? smslib?? you can also try gsmcomm . it .net based

          On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Tarun <tarun.virgo@...> wrote:

          > hello there.
          >
          > Thanks for your mail.
          >
          > i have downloaded the opensource...will try to make it.
          >
          > Best Regards,
          >
          > Tarun

          Hasanatkazmi@...
          +923464362473