Re: [php-objects] Warning: imagettftext() [function.imagettftext]: Could not find/open font

  • Krishna Srikanth
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2008
      Hi,

      The error says "Font file not found". It means, there is path error to the
      TTF font file. Do one thing, place the font file in the same directory of
      manager.php and just specify the file name. If this doesn't work, specify
      the absolute path, i.e. /home/..../manager/myfont.ttf.

      I hope this will work.

      Regards
      Manda Krishna Srikanth
      http://www.krishnasrikanth.com

      php-objects@yahoogroups.com wrote on 05/03/2008 12:41:53 AM:

      > Hello,
      >
      > i have developed PHP on windows it does'n matter for function
      > imagettftext() but when upload to Linux Server then raise error
      > following :
      >
      > Warning: imagettftext() [function.imagettftext]: Could not find/open
      > font in /home/public_html/manager/manager.php on line 59
      >
      > please help me to currect error/ list Linux fonts
      >
      > Thnaks,
      >
      > Royalhanbattam

      > ForwardSourceID:NT0000BFB2
      and any attachments. Thank you