Re: [php-objects] how to upload one image and one pdf file in a same table

  • Priyantha Gunawardena
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2008
      Hi

      u simply use teh same scrip for upload files and you can test teh extention
      of the file u upload and only allowed type of files will be uploaded. u
      simply need to pass the file and teh path if it is different from for each
      other one for image and one for pdf

      priya

      On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 8:43 AM, arvindsri123 <arvindsri123@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I have made a script for uploading
      >
      > 1. Title
      > 2.Description
      > 3.Image,
      >
      > in a single table.
      >
      > Images goes to store in a folder, name "uploads".
      >
      > Now i want one more filed for pdf file in same table and want to add
      > script for that at same page...so it will be like
      >
      > 1. Title
      > 2. Description
      > 3. image
      > 4. PDF file
      >
      > Id is primary key already, i retrieve data through that ID.
      >
      > Any help ?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Arshi

    • arvindsri123
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
        Hello,

        Thanks for reply, I did same way and its working fine.

        Thank you so much!

        Arshi

        --- In php-objects@yahoogroups.com, "Priyantha Gunawardena"