PDF Documents to print rows of table

  • sonalizutshi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Can somebody point me to the tutorials for PDF functions where I can
      get the data from the database and display there on the PDF.

      Thanks
    • José Miguel Santibáñez A.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        > Can somebody point me to the tutorials for PDF functions where I can
        > get the data from the database and display there on the PDF.

        did you see fpdf?

        http://www.fpdf.org/

        --
        José Miguel Santibáñez
        jms@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
          Have a look at this class for creating PDF files :-

          http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdf-php/

          Rob.