Employment Exchange

  • bhaskargara
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hi,

      Visit our Job portal Desi Employment Exchange. www.desiempexch.com

      A Job Community with Free Job Posting, Profile Posting and Discussion Forum.

      Why hiding your jobs in some Yahoo/google Groups. Try it free and easy
      to Search jobs/ Profiles and Training.

      Employer/Recruiter/Training Institute:
      1. Add your Jobs.
      2. Submit your consultants profile.
      3. Discuss your questions thru Discussion Forum.

      JobSeeker

      1. Add your profile.
      2. Check for Jobs
      3. Check for Training.
      4. Discuss your questions thru Discussion Forum.

      Thank You
      Marketing Team

      cannot be considered Spam aslong as we include contact information and
      mailing list please reply admin@... with "remove" in the subject
      heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address
      and/or domain/aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.
    • bhaskargara

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 9, 2006
            Contrary to the disclaimer below, this email is spam. This group is for
            technical discussions only. Whilst a few emails for recruitment are
            unwelcome but not a big problem, this individual is sending multiple emails,
            in the traditional moronic style of a pathetic no-hoper.

            Would the moderator of th elist please exclude this person.

            Thanks

            _____

            A Job Community with Free Job Posting, Profile Posting and Discussion Forum.

            Why hiding your jobs in some Yahoo/google Groups. Try it free and easy
            to Search jobs/ Profiles and Training.

            Employer/Recruiter/Training Institute:
            1. Add your Jobs.
            2. Submit your consultants profile.
            3. Discuss your questions thru Discussion Forum.

            JobSeeker

            1. Add your profile.
            2. Check for Jobs
            3. Check for Training.
            4. Discuss your questions thru Discussion Forum.

            Thank You
            Marketing Team

            cannot be considered Spam aslong as we include contact information and
            mailing list please reply admin@desiempexch.
            <mailto:admin%40desiempexch.com> com with "remove" in the subject
            heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address
            and/or domain/aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.

          • Gurudatta Raut
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 9, 2006
              Whats amazing is the size of their brains.
              They send the same messages month after month year after year to the same groups, I mean whats the use of sending same messages to same people everyday.

              These stupid people send messages to some groups where everyone is a spammer and that they think someone is reading the garbage. What a specie these idiot spammers are.
              Good for nothing.

              Brian Etheridge <Brian.Etheridge@...> wrote: Contrary to the disclaimer below, this email is spam. This group is for
[...]

              ( No one can Fight the Plight of those who stand by the Right,
              without having a big powerful Might )

            • bhaskargara

                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 14, 2006
                    Manuel, PLEASE unsubscribe this guy.

                    -jmb

                    bhaskargara wrote:

                    > Hi,
                    >
                    > Visit our Job portal Desi Employment Exchange. www.desiempexch.com
                    >
                    > A Job Community with Free Job Posting, Profile Posting and Discussion
                    > Forum.
                    >
                    > Why hiding your jobs in some Yahoo/google Groups. Try it free and easy
                    > to Search jobs/ Profiles and Training.
                    >
                    > Employer/Recruiter/Training Institute:
                    > 1. Add your Jobs.
                    > 2. Submit your consultants profile.
                    > 3. Discuss your questions thru Discussion Forum.
                    >
                    > JobSeeker
                    >
                    > 1. Add your profile.
                    > 2. Check for Jobs
                    > 3. Check for Training.
                    > 4. Discuss your questions thru Discussion Forum.
                    >
                    > Thank You
                    > Marketing Team
                    >
                    > Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
                    > cannot be considered Spam aslong as we include contact information and
                    > a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
                    > mailing list please reply admin@...
                    > <mailto:admin%40desiempexch.com> with "remove" in the subject
                    > heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address
                    > and/or domain/aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any
                    > inconvenience.

                  • Jeff Bennett
                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 14, 2006