Re: [php-objects] checkbox please ...

  • heri rachmat
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2006
      dear all,

      thanks to all, I have fix the script ..........

      oedin
      (Bandung, Indonesia)

      "José Miguel Santibáñez A." <jms@...> wrote:
      > dear all,
      >
      > I have javascript to read checkbox object from php script, it
      > was running very well on IE 6, but is't on Firefox ..
      > here are the script ..
      >
      > javascript:
      > var check;
      >
      > for (i=0,n=document.getElementById('choose').elements.length;i<n;i++)
      > {
      > if
      > (document.getElementById('choose').elements[i].checked == true)
      > {
      >
      > check=document.getElementById('choose').elements[i].value;
      > ada++;
      > }
      > }

      checkbox or radio button???
      Your code look better for radio (many elements whith same name, and just
      one checked)

      --
      José Miguel Santibáñez
      jms@...

    • Michael Reaves
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        I would like to put weather on my web site. Please suggest any php scripts
        that will allow me to do this.

        Thanks,

        Michael J. Reaves

        Database Administrator/Financial Coordinator

      • Brian Etheridge
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          I would pop the following images into a table. Job done.

          Today:
          <http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/lib/includes/fsssi/maps/UK_map0_weather.gif>
          http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/lib/includes/fsssi/maps/UK_map0_weather.gif
          Tomorrow:
          <http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/lib/includes/fsssi/maps/UK_map1_weather.gif>
          http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/lib/includes/fsssi/maps/UK_map1_weather.gif
          Day after:
          <http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/lib/includes/fsssi/maps/UK_map1_weather.gif>
          http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/lib/includes/fsssi/maps/UK_map1_weather.gif
          Check out the many freely available pages on the Met Office site.
          Hope that is a viable solution.
          Brian

          _____

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
            Do you know abt this link --

            http://phpweather.sourceforge.net/

            ____________
            10x, | Ankur Dave | http://ullu.wordpress.com

            I would like to put weather on my web site. Please suggest any php
            scripts
            that will allow me to do this.

            Thanks,

            Michael J. Reaves

            Database Administrator/Financial Coordinator

            PHP Data object relational mapping generator
            http://www.metastorage.net/
            Yahoo! Groups Links

            The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

            www.aztecsoft.com