Help Needed IN IMAP

  • Kumarasamy Mani
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 5:23 AM
      Hi all,

      I am having a mail client script, which will read and
      send mail to mail server, using IMAP. When i am
      sending mail with attachment through forwarding, the
      attachment is not getting attached correctly, Plz any
      one can help me to come out of the problem.

      Note : I am using PHP 4.3.10 + IMAP + Apache +Zend
      Engine v1.3.0

      Thanks in advance
      Kumarasamy Mani

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs