Re: [php-objects] Mail Help , Please...

  • Seshasayee Madaboosi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2005
      Spam is handled not at PHP level to my knowledge. It is handled at the email server level using spam filters. If I understand your question right.

      If you are asking about how to develop sites using PHP and avoid being spammed that's a different question.

      speaktogirish <mailtomee@...> wrote:

      i am new to php.

      Any one please tell me how to add spam checking to my email system

      i am using PHP4 and Linux WorkStation server is Apache

      PHP Data object relational mapping generator - http://www.meta-language.net/

      Sesh Madaboosi CISA, CSSA
      Coherent Business Solutions LLC