Dot Net Developers with 1-2 Years of Experience

  • insoftindia2004
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2004
      Hi,

      We are a Belgium Software Development Firm in Chennai and we are
      in the look for some Dot Net Developers with 1-2 Years of
      Experience .Please send in CV's to hr@....

      Regards,

      Shaun
      24464292,24468500

      (Chennai Candicates only )
    • insoftindia2004
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        Hi,

        We are a Belgium Software Development Firm in Chennai and we are in
        the look for some Dot Net Developers with 1-2 Years of Experience
        .Please send in CV's to hr@....

        Regards,

        Shaun
        24464292,24468500

        (Chennai Candicates only )
      • girija nandan sinha
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2005
          Dear sir
          I am working IBM patner Tetra information system as Linux developer(perl,php,python,mysql,postgres,Zope,Plone,Barkley+perl ,html,css,java script) at NIC(National Informatics Center). I am serching another job. if there is any requeriment than reply me.
          girija