XML to MySQL

  • Juan Thomas Romang
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi i have a XML file and i would like to export it to a MySQL database.

      I don't know anything of XML.

      I downloaded the "mysql_xml-2002-10-03.zip" file from your web site and o dont what i have to do.

      I'll attach the .XML file so you can view the file and help me.

      I have de DTD of this xml file so if this could help I'll send it.

      Sorry about my english.

      Please someone HELP ME!!!!

      Juanto

      ---

    • Manuel Lemos
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        Hello,

        On 12/01/2003 04:20 PM, Juan Thomas Romang wrote:
        > Hi i have a XML file and i would like to export it to a MySQL database.
        >
        > I don't know anything of XML.
        >
        > I downloaded the "mysql_xml-2002-10-03.zip" file from your web site and o dont what i have to do.
        >
        > I'll attach the .XML file so you can view the file and help me.
        >
        > I have de DTD of this xml file so if this could help I'll send it.
        >
        > Sorry about my english.
        >
        > Please someone HELP ME!!!!

        Did you contact the author? It may be your best shot.

        --

        Regards,
        Manuel Lemos

        Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
        http://www.phpclasses.org/