Help Desk

  • Urb LeJeune
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2003
      I'm look for a HelpDesk/Support System/CRM system.
      Doesn't have to be free. Anyone have any suggestions?

      Urb
    • Gary Stimson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3 5:07 AM
        At 18:31 31/08/03 -0400, you wrote:
        > I'm look for a HelpDesk/Support System/CRM system.
        >Doesn't have to be free. Anyone have any suggestions?

        I use Request Tracker for support tickets. It's not for CRM and it's PERL
        not PHP.

        Gary
      • Levon Ghazaryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3 10:59 AM
          Try to search on sourceforge.net, there are at least
          5/6 choices.

          RT is also not a bad tickteing system;) but of course
          you should first look fore some php solutions:)))!

          Best regards,
          Levon mailto:art@...