Re: [php-objects] browser is not reflecting changes, wordpress installed. Can you please help?

  • Ahmad Seder
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2011
      clear cache and browsing data includes cookies

      On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 6:01 PM, XalMan.! <sul_man21@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi all PHPExperts,
      >
      > I have strange problem. For a project we are using following cloud hosting.
      > http://www.rackspace.com
      > I have installed wordpress on four sub-domains on this server.
      > Now i am facing a strange problem. Sometimes when i make changes in theme
      > flies, browser does not reflect those changes.
      > Like in abc.php file i have included xyz.php file. I made some changes to
      > xyz.php but when i open that page in browser, i can not see changes. The
      > issue is more worst, because even i tried to delete/rename xyz.php but i can
      > still see previous include on abc.php page.
      > It was happening before, but after some time behaviour was normal. Now its
      > been 2 weeks and i am facing this problem. I have contact hosting supprt,
      > but they do not accept any issue. They say there is some issue in your
      > wordpress. I am sure that i do not have any cache plugin in wordpress. Can
      > you help me how to resolve this issue?
      >
      > Kind Regards,
      > Salman Aslam

      Best Regards
      Ahmad Seder
      www.gates.ps
      0597333313
      0599864000

    • Reji Jayan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
        yes, clear cache ...
        Before contacting hosting providers, did you confirmed this issue, by checking with another PC.

        Thank You,

        Reji,
        Sr. PHP Developer.

        ________________________________
        clear cache and browsing data includes cookies

        On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 6:01 PM, XalMan.! <sul_man21@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi all PHPExperts,
        >
        > I have strange problem. For a project we are using following cloud hosting.
        > http://www.rackspace.com
        > I have installed wordpress on four sub-domains on this server.
        > Now i am facing a strange problem. Sometimes when i make changes in theme
        > flies, browser does not reflect those changes.
        > Like in abc.php file i have included xyz.php file. I made some changes to
        > xyz.php but when i open that page in browser, i can not see changes. The
        > issue is more worst, because even i tried to delete/rename xyz.php but i can
        > still see previous include on abc.php page.
        > It was happening before, but after some time behaviour was normal. Now its
        > been 2 weeks and i am facing this problem. I have contact hosting supprt,
        > but they do not accept any issue. They say there is some issue in your
        > wordpress. I am sure that i do not have any cache plugin in wordpress. Can
        > you help me how to resolve this issue?
        >
        > Kind Regards,
        > Salman Aslam

        Best Regards