Re: Project Status?

  • Tom Harrison
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      However and whenever php-mefi gets moving again, I am, as have I
      always been, shall we say... down. Count me in. I was ready to start
      brainstorming and coding any day 2 months ago, but it seemed like
      everyone simultaneously lost intrest and went off in their separate
      directions. Whether we have 3 or 30 people working on this, I'd love
      to be a part of it.