Re: [photomorrobay] photomorrobay.com Check out my new book on Surf Photography v2.0

  • Joyce Cory
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2007
      You do not waste time.  Are you having a book signing?  J

      mike@... wrote:
      Hello photo and surf friends.
      My new book is hot off the presses at Blurb! Take a sneak peek and place your order if you're so inclined...
      you can view the 1st pages online - this is a test book of 160 pages. It is currently being sold with no markup at my cost.

      It's a book release, and you're invited -- come check out my new book at Blurb:
      http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/64513/276fb644d9f235392a321bba626cb768

      Thank you,
      Michael "Mike" L. Baird mike at mikebaird.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Baird, Michael
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2007

        Ha, someone would have to buy one first!

        Mike Baird  mike at mikebaird dot com  http://morro-bay.com  http://mikebaird.com  http://bairdphotos.com  Morro Bay, CA   (805) 772-2044; Cell (805) 704-0069  To assure I receive your e-mail, add "must read" to the subject line.

        Latest photos are at http://flickr.com/photos/mikebaird

        Michael "Mike" L. Baird mike at mikebaird.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com