Re:pictures posted

  • Amanda McConnaughey
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      it's amazing how a flash can change things. however, if you're going to bounce the flash, it might help to get a diffuser to soften those harsh shadows. I have the clear lightsphere and love it. without the dome, you can bounce from any angle and it'll throw light out through the sides at the same time as a fill in. two in one lighting, gotta love it. the lightsphere does cost a little more than other diffusers and looks a little goofy, but is so worth it. i don't do photos w/out it!!

      Amanda McConnaughey
      McConnaughey Photography
      mcconnaugheyphoto@...
      www.photo.net/photos/McConnaugheyPhoto