Re: [photographic-techniques] books

  • Baume FotoArte
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
      ...and speaking of portfolio books...is there a standard size these days (used to be 8x10, right)? Please pass on what you all are doing for your portfolios. Thanks!
      :-)
      Regards,
      Evan

      Kahn Davison <pressrealese@...> wrote:

      I’ve been looking into doing some portfolio books.
      I’ve checked out Graphis, and Leather Craftsman. Does
      anybody have any suggestions?

      kd

      www.kahnd.com
      www.kahndphoto.com