Poll results for photographic-techniques

  • photographic-techniques@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
      The following photographic-techniques poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Do you use shutterstock?
      If so, how are you doing? If not, what
      is better?

      ( http://submit.shutterstock.com/?
      ref=3473 )

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, doing well, 1 votes, 11.11%
      - Yes, NOT doing very well, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Yes, but looking for another submission site, 1 votes, 11.11%
      - No, but I would like to (copy/paste link into browser) http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=3473, 3 votes, 33.33%
      - Yes, too soon to tell, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I did, but like another site better , 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No, I just shoot for fun, 4 votes, 44.44%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Yes, doing well
      - paisleyrachel@...
      - Yes, NOT doing very well
      - Yes, but looking for another submission site
      - paisleyrachel@...
      - No, but I would like to (copy/paste link into browser) http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=3473
      - n2tazz77@...
      - efelz@...
      - bearcoca@...
      - Yes, too soon to tell
      - I did, but like another site better
      - No, I just shoot for fun
      - stowman2@...
      - hurlic@...
      - alstons@...
      - gernazio@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photographic-techniques

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • photographic-techniques@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 10, 2006
        The following photographic-techniques poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: do you want the moderator to remove the user "wish71"
        from the group so that we stop receiving his emails saying:

        ------
        Pictures from Thailand, Laos, Cambodia.

        And much more....

        I'm 34 y/o guy from Italy living, working, and taking photos in
        Thailand. On my website you can see hundreds of pictures of:
        Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand.
        ------

        Poll closes 2006-Jan-10

        CHOICES AND RESULTS