recommended iris settings for early morning frost

  • Altgayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      From: Altgayer
      To: photographic_techniques@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 12:58 PM
      Subject: recommended iris settings for early morning frost

      Hi there everyone,

      It is winter here in normally-sunny South Africa, and I am going to take some photos in a park early tomorrow morning, and hopefully capture some of the frost on the grass and the soft light. What Iris settings would you guys suggest?

      Bye,

      Andrea Altgayer

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        Generally with landscape photography, one gets better pictures with
        (in no particular order) small apature settings (large f number),
        slow speed (low asa/iso/din numbered) film, slow shutter speeds, a
        tripod, cable release, bracketing, in incident light meter (or a
        direct light meter if one isnt available) and patience.

        --- In photographic-techniques@yahoogroups.com, "Altgayer"