Re: [photographic-techniques] New to photography

  • Glen Cross
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      WOW...beautiful work

      daminlk <daminlk@...> wrote:Hi, I'm new to photography bought my first digital camera only 2
      months back, can any one please review my photos and suggest ways
      that I can improve them. I think that would be the best way for a new
      enthusiast to learn.

      I've uploaded a couple of pics at

      http://www.uniqueexposures.com/gallery/search.php?search_user=daminlk

      Your comments would be very much appreciated

      Thanks and Regards
      Damin

      Photographic Techniques

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT