Tony's Pictures

  • bobdees@houston.rr.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2001
      Tony,

      The color in your pics is fabulous. What film do you use? I am
      especially impressed by the depth in the Sunset.

      Bob Dees
      bobdees@...
    • Tony Yarusso
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
        I usually use Fuji 200 or 400, which I've found has better color than the
        Kodak I used to use.
        -Tony Yarusso
      • hofner@hotkey.net.au
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
          Hi all,
          i just had a peek in the critique photo album, and with Bobs photo's
          of the birds well their great, i especially like the willet photo,
          and also looked at Tonys photo's all good to, but the sunset,,,awsome
          colours, Tony when you got that photo developed, it put a smile on
          your face, also Tony you said that you now use fuji because it has
          more colour than the kodak that you use to use, what kodak was that?
          i use kodak royalgold, 100 and 400, i do have a roll of fuji realm,
          so yeah i just thought i ask, because i might try the fuji myself.

          Well guys i might put some photos in myself and get some feedback
          from you please ( be easy on me) :)) talk to you all soon.

          Cheers
          Brian
        • Bob Dees
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
            On Saturday, December 01, 2001 9:27 AM, Tony Yarusso
            [SMTP:camperfs13@...] wrote:
            > << File: ATT00016.htm >>

            The color on the pro line of Fuji is super saturated and so the color
            really pops. I generally use 100F and 400 F pushed one stop with no
            decrease in color or increase in grain. You might pick up a roll of the
            100F and give it a try.

            Bob Dees
          • Tony Yarusso
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2001
              It was Kodak Gold 400 and sometimes 200.
              Homepage: http://home.earthlink.net/~camperfs13
              Photos: http://home.earthlink.net/~camperfs13/photo