Re: [photographic-techniques] CC already hacked--as of yesterday

  • J Bryan Kramer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
      Yup. Of course making your customers feel like they are being extorted doesn't reduce the piracy market.

      BK

      Photography, as we all know, is not real at all. It is an illusion of reality with which we create our own private world.
      Arnold Newman

      J Bryan Krämer       North Florida, USA
      photos at: http://pbase.com/photoburner
      blog at: http://www.photoburner.net

      On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Clay Swatzell <photoguyinmo@...> wrote:

      Isn’t that great news.  The thieves are still active.  I wonder why there are still so many virus programs, malicious software, and hacked emails.

      Clay Swatzell

      NAPP Member

      http://cswatzell.com

      Art is the elimination of the unnecessary.

      -Pablo Picasso