Lightroom 4 / ACR 7 tip.

  • Clayton Swatzell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013

      I have outlined how you can use the previous options in Lightroom and Photoshop ACR 7.x.  This isn’t something that should be needed often but if you ever needed to (wanted to) use the previous sliders you can follow the instructions at http://photorambling.cswatzell.com/lightroom4acr-7-x-tip/

      Clay Swatzell

      NAPP Member

      http://cswatzell.com

      If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.

      – Vincent Van Gogh