Snapseed Photo Editing Software - The Smithsonian's Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center

  • John Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      A couple of quick 2004 vintage aircraft pics from a visit to the Smithsonian's, then brand new, Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center near Dulles International Airport. These are my first test uses of Snapseed. I'm intersted in your opinions of Snapseed. I was using a Fuji S2 back in the day.

      Hawker Hurricane
      Quick edit of an old file from Lightroom 4 to Snapseed and back to Lightroom 4:
      http://www.pbase.com/sfzjohn/image/143668244/original

      Curtis 1A "Gulfhawk"
      Another quick edit of an old file from Lightroom 4 to Snapseed and back to Lightroom 4. Played with the tilt/shift filter:
      http://www.pbase.com/sfzjohn/image/143673021/original

      Snapseed started first on iPhones and iPads. I just bought the desktop version:
      http://www.snapseed.com/

      John Ford
      http://www.pbase.com/sfzjohn/root&view=recent