well..we did it, our first wedding

  • Rakefet5762@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      well..we did it..My husband and I shot our first wedding...for an
      acquantance..we did not ask for money because we were very unsure of
      ourselves..and we did not know what to ask...we shot 16 rolls..2 of which
      were 800 because of low light...

      Out of all those shots only 25 were bad enough to take out of the piles...we
      developed 3 x 5 for her to look at....we told her we could only do snap shots
      and the rest was up to her...

      I was so happy they came out..very very happy...

      so, how much do you charge for a wedding?

      We may think about doing this every so often for people..

      Thanks for letting me jabber

      Lisa