For those that saw my pics, but...

  • Dan Mancuso
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:06 AM
      Yes, it was the SAME problem that Photography Site had a week ago...  When the person helping me had the same problem, I did a little hunting and figured out what caused the problem with the other Coppermine...  UNIX! :-)  and the ever lovely .HTACCESS file offering its "help"

      The problem was eradicated and all is working fine,.,,,

      In fact, I added a few more pics earlier last night from my "snapshot" and "Point & Shoot" collection :-)...
      -=--==---===----====-----=====---=====-----====----===---==--=-
      On 3/31/2011 7:54 PM, Jon Moller wrote:

      Hi Dan,

      http://www.qoinage.com/coins  is prompting for credentials

      Nice drawing.

      Cheers,
      Jon

      click here to get there:

      --->  http://www.qoinage.com/coins ...............    This will eventually be only for my coin collection
      --->  http://www.qoinage.com/photography.....    This is the one that will contain MY photos as well as the albums for users and others to use. it will allow private albums now, but I would not count on them to remain private, and understand, It's my website, so I can see them, and the folks that host my site of course can see them...  so, private just means the general public cannot see them. :-)

      SATURDAY NIGHT CHAT (LIVE)

      Oh yes...  the Saturday night chat is ready to go, believe it or not, THIS SATURDAY!
      Start time(s) are around 8 or 9pm EASTERN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS SUMMER TIME
      and because we have users around the globe I have received requests to post the start time in UTC/GMT
      SO...   8pmEDT is 0000UTC Sunday...  note Sunday STARTS at 00:00 hours and Saturday ends after 23:59 so the 9pmEDT is 01:00amUTC/GMT on SUNDAY MORNING!...  I understand Europe folks have begun SUMMER TIME in the last few days,  and the folks in OZ do something...  I am not sure about our user in South Africa, but.. with GMT/UTC  I hope everyone can figure out what time  8:00pm(20:00)EDT/9:00pm(21:00)EDT Saturday Night is for each of you...