Creative edge free trial

  • J Bryan Kramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      They are doing a free 10 day trial---no CC number asked for.

      <http://www.creativeedge.com/>

      They have 4000+ videos and books. I hate the book reading interface. I could quickly lead you to detest reading.

      The video interface is OK and in theory you have full access during the trial. I see a lot of Scott Kelby videos up and that includes some on CS5 printing with it appears Epson printers. There are some interesting videos up on inkjet transfers to metal, stone and wood surfaces.

      You may want to look at this, I don't know how long it lasts. The cost seems to be the standard $20/mo following the Lynda pattern. Might be worth it.

      BK

      “"Only the print contains the artist's meaning and message." "
       ----- Ansel Adams

      J Bryan Krämer       North Florida, USA
      photos at: http://pbase.com/photoburner
      blog at: http://www.photoburner.net