Belly Up To The Bar

  • John Ford
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      This is an oldie but a goodie. I'm sure we all have some favorite shots in our back pockets. I liked this one back in the day. Sometimes I'll go back and see what I can do with better editing techniques years later. This is one. A bunch of pilings in Murrels Inlet near Myrtle Beach SC, with a pelican on every perch:
      http://www.pbase.com/sfzjohn/image/31411379/large

      PS, F11 helps

      John Ford
      www.pbase.com/sfzjohn
    • Fred
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        Play slideshowPlay slideshowSave all photosSave all photos Want to save all these photos at once? Learn how
        Online pictures are available for 30 days

        This might be one way.