Re: [photographic-techniques] And even more help needed

  • grspette66@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Bryan,
      I go to this site for info: _http://www.nikonians.org/index.php_
      (http://www.nikonians.org/index.php)

      Jerry Spette

      Membership Host
      Color Camera Club of Westchester Co., NY
      _www.ColorCameraClub.org_ (http://www.colorcameraclub.org/)

      In a message dated 3/30/2009 9:33:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      codeburner@... writes:

      I know someone mentioned some good Nikon Yahoo groups at one time but could
      someone mention good Yahoo groups for the various camera models other than
      Canons? I know most of them I think. But I could use some to point new users
      to for Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Pentax and any others. I am especially looking
      for groups that do --gentle-- photo critiques. But real critiques not powder
      puff stuff. .

      If I wanted to throw them to the sharks I could send them to PhotoSig

      BK
      --
      的t often seems to me that the night is much more alive and richly colored
      than the day."

      Vincent van Gogh

      J Bryan Kr舂er North Florida, USA
      photos at: http://pbase.com/photoburner
      blog at: http://www.photoburner.net

      recession.

    • J Bryan Kramer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        Thanks

        BK

        On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 10:51, <grspette66@...> wrote:

        > Bryan,
        > I go to this site for info: _http://www.nikonians.org/index.php_
        > (http://www.nikonians.org/index.php)
        >

        > Jerry Spette
        >

        > Membership Host
        > Color Camera Club of Westchester Co., NY
        > _www.ColorCameraClub.org_ (http://www.colorcameraclub.org/)
        >

        > In a message dated 3/30/2009 9:33:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > codeburner@... writes:
        >
        > I know someone mentioned some good Nikon Yahoo groups at one time but
        > could
        > someone mention good Yahoo groups for the various camera models other than
        > Canons? I know most of them I think. But I could use some to point new
        > users
        > to for Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Pentax and any others. I am especially
        > looking
        > for groups that do --gentle-- photo critiques. But real critiques not
        > powder
        > puff stuff. .
        >
        > If I wanted to throw them to the sharks I could send them to PhotoSig
        >
        > BK
        > --
        > 的t often seems to me that the night is much more alive and richly colored
        > than the day."
        >
        > Vincent van Gogh
        >
        > J Bryan Kr舂er North Florida, USA
        > photos at: http://pbase.com/photoburner
        > blog at: http://www.photoburner.net

        > **************Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a
        > recession.
        > (
        > http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000003
        > )

        “It often seems to me that the night is much more alive and richly colored
        than the day."

        Vincent van Gogh

        J Bryan Krämer North Florida, USA