exhibits

  • Ouija12050@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hello!....just wondering if anyone has organized or held a photo
      exhibit...really seeking some insider tips on the how to's, do and don'ts B-4
      the fact....any books on the subject or website on this is great too!...

      Thanks a bunch!!
      Oj
    • raindog
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2001
        Speaking of this,
        I have noticed most contests and exhibits require 35mm slide copies of the original photo. How does one handle this for
        black and white work or 120 film?

        Shel
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2001
          heya
          one way to get your work onto 35mm slide film is to basically reshoot it all.
          usually i set my work against black, put on a polarizing filter on my lens,
          set up 2 lights (so that they're at an angle) with polarizing filters as well and just fire away.
          a bit of work, but it's easy, saves money and does the trick

          sokes