Re: New photos added to My flickr set

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      Yeah I have 5 colors. Use them a bit for seniors, but not very often in general.

      --- In photographic-techniques@yahoogroups.com, "Brooke Buchanan" <vbw20@...> wrote:

      > Love the dog photo! That is so cute!
      >
      > I have a question that's a bit off subject. Do you ever use Fantasy
      > Cloth?
    • Brooke Buchanan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
        Just wondered. I just bought 2 and I haven't used them yet. I don't
        know if I'm going to like them or not, but we will see. I'm planning
        to possibley implement on of them in a couple of weeks.

        --- In photographic-techniques@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda"