Chapel of the Apostles - University of the South

  • sfzjohn37205
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 11:57 AM
      Michael Cothran and I did a day trip to Sewanee TN last Saturday. We
      spent most of the time at the All Saints Chapel. At the end of the day
      we did a few shots in the much smaller Chapel of the Apostles,
      designed by the famous architect, Fay Jones. This shot is the organ
      loft looking toward the narthex:

      Color
      http://www.pbase.com/sfzjohn/image/101086758/large

      B&W