Re: [photographic-techniques] model photo shoot: retouch using photoshop

  • Gay Moncrief
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2008
      Would it help to crop out a bit of the waterfalls to focus more on the model? The red shows up much better than the more neutral colors. Again, your intent with the photos has a lot to do with the final product. Very nice location.
      Gaye

      Baume FotoArte <baume_fotoarte@...> wrote:
      I would liked to have seen the originals, can't really tell what retouching you've accomplished. Additionally, the size of the model is so small in the relation to the rest of the picture, can't really see the face.

      Your model blends in to the background too much for my taste. I would find the compositions more compelling otherwise.

      Of course, if your intention was the integrate the model into the landscape, you've done that. The waterfalls were captured nicely! But waterfall lady #1, 3 are over exposed. Try using either a CP or a ND to help with a longer exposure, then use flash on your model. I'd use a silver umbrella.

      ziip_me <ziip_me@...> wrote:
      dear all,

      I have been trying to retouch my model photo shoot that
      were taken recently, at somewhere in my country.

      Here is the work that I have done,
      need your comment :)

      http://photowhois.com/?L=photos.index&id=20
      http://photowhois.com/?L=photos.index&id=19