new year

  • ohudner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
      All the best wishes to everybody and family for this New year!
      Olivier (from France)
      http://www.hudner.net
    • Gay Moncrief
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
        Thanks, Olivier! Saw the fireworks from Paris on t.v.. It was so beautiful! Makes me want to go back to France. Happy New Year!
        Gay

      • chattod@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
          Olivier,

          One of the great enjoyments of life is seeing work that makes you want to grab a camera and go and take pictures - your images do that for me. I've become a little "single tracked" over the last year but am hoping to spend time in North Africa and the middle East this year so will look for inspiration from the north side of the Med. Thanks for the link - and thanks for getting my brain working after Christmas!

          Thanks (wasn't sure if I should go with Flemmish or French so I'll settle for English!)

          David

          All the best wishes to everybody and family for this New year!
          Olivier (from France)
          http://www.hudner.net

        • s r
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
            Thank you Oliver. Best to you and your family as
            well.

            Sergio

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
              Thanks David for these words.

              Olivier
              http://www.hudner.net

              --- chattod@... wrote:

              > Olivier,
              >

              > One of the great enjoyments of life is seeing work
              > that makes you want to grab a camera and go and take
              > pictures - your images do that for me. I've become a
              > little "single tracked" over the last year but am
              > hoping to spend time in North Africa and the middle
              > East this year so will look for inspiration from the
              > north side of the Med. Thanks for the link - and
              > thanks for getting my brain working after Christmas!
              >

              > Thanks (wasn't sure if I should go with Flemmish or
              > French so I'll settle for English!)
              >

              > David

              mailto:photographic-techniques-digest@yahoogroups.com

              mailto:photographic-techniques-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com