"laser printer risks" article I found

  • Amanda McConnaughey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
      So is there anything that DOESN'T cause health concerns???? I found this article on the Yahoo homepage today and thought I'd pass it along:

      http://www.theage.com.au/news/technology/printers-pose-health-risks-study/2007/07/31/1185647880054.html

      Amanda McConnaughey
      McConnaughey Photography
      mcconnaugheyphoto@...
      www.mcconnaugheyphoto.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
        In a message dated 8/3/2007 1:28:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        rosebud_ae@... writes:

        So is there anything that DOESN'T cause health concerns????

        Hmm . . . good point !

        Dave Fitch

      • Sheila Crosby
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2007
          I think there's a difference between printing a few photos a year, or even a
          few hundred a year, and sitting right next to an office printer that's
          churning them out almost non-stop every working day.

          I believe toxicologists have a saying, "The poison's in the dose." Even
          water will kill you if you drink enough of it, fast enough.

          Sheila