Re: PF members exhibit Sept 07, 2013

  • asharpe@...
    Message 1 of 45 , Sep 7, 2013
      Yes, I understand. You don't know Jack.

      Andrew

      On Sat, September 7, 2013 10:51 am, Jan Faul wrote:
      > Before anybody gets upset about my note to “Jack”, anybody thinking I am
      > referring to them is mistaken. There are other Jacks and this one worked
      > for me. His real name was different, but he liked the rakish attitude of
      > the name, so he stuck with it through thick and thin.
      >

      > Art Faul
    • Jan Faul
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 27, 2013

        It’s like San Francisco without the steep hills. Bear in mind that Italians also drive a lot of Vespas and other scooters and they are thrown into the mix.
        I recall going around the Coliseum on a Vespa and when I turned to see a dark shape on my left I found a Fiat 500 less than 15cm from my mirror. But then, that was before I drove in India, Hong Kong, and Cairo and my advice for those is to hire a driver

        On Sep 27, 2013, at 5:00 PM, visfxsup wrote:

        Oh so its like san Francisco but worse

        Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device