Re: Procedure again

  • Kostas Papakotas
    Message 1 of 86 , Aug 1 12:52 PM
      there must be a routine running that excludes receing your mail in some cases.

      I recieve PF mail in my yahoo accounr. Also, in our camera club we communicate by yahoo mail mailing to an address group. In both cases while my name is in the group I do not receive any mail from me...

      --- Στις Δευτ., 25/07/11, ο/η YGelmanPhoto <ygelmanphoto@...> έγραψε:

      All I can say is this: I've been on the list about two years and have never had my posts show up in my inbox.  I thought it was standard procedure, but then Pini wrote that he suddenly had the problem of double messages from the list.  So I thought to ask my question.

      And, by the way, when I send mail to myself (as when I'm testing if something will work) it always shows up in my inbox.  So it's probably some kind of communication between RIT/PF and my servers.  But also, in the two years, I changed my server from ATT to Gmail.  So, now what? . . .

        -yoram
    • Kostas Papakotas