This week Gallery

  • Pini Vollach
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2011

      Jim – Very good tones.  It make the image .

      Ken – Welcome to the club ! Nice and interesting (look) shot. Very well done.

      Lea – Wow ! What a girl ,  What a shot !   Very good colors.

      Pini Vollach

      Haifa

      Israel

    • Lea Murphy
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2011
        Pini,

        Thanks for the review...short, sweet and succinct.

        Lea

        On Jun 1, 2011, at 12:48 PM, Pini Vollach wrote:

        Jim – Very good tones.  It make the image .
        Ken – Welcome to the club ! Nice and interesting (look) shot. Very well done.
        Lea – Wow ! What a girl ,  What a shot !   Very good colors.

        Pini Vollach
        Haifa
        Israel

        your kids . my camera . we'll click
        www.leamurphy.com

      • Kenneth Frazier
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 1, 2011

          On Jun 1, 2011, at 1:48 PM, Pini Vollach wrote:

          Jim – Very good tones.  It make the image .
          Ken – Welcome to the club ! Nice and interesting (look) shot. Very well done.
          Lea – Wow ! What a girl ,  What a shot !   Very good colors.

          Pini Vollach

          Thanks for the reviews and comments!!

          peace,

          Ken
          ---------------------------
          Kenneth Frazier

        • Christopher Strevens
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 5, 2011

            I have been driven out of my home by baying Christians in London and so I fled to Hungary to be with Edit. I have paid for a months rent (10000 Ft) in a house in a peasant compound on the outskirts of her city. It is very run down. Edit is to move in today. The previous occupant died in the bed I sleep in.

            I have put photographs of my journey and new lodgings on my web page. http://www.chrisspages.co.uk/myimages/

            Because I temporarily ran out of money I have spent three days in Homeless hostels which are former stazi prisons but now hold former starzi officers and Marxists. One of the these former officers attacked me when I went to the wash room, naked, to wash my badly soiled clothing so I dodged is blow and threw him across the room into the wall and sloshed him with my wet soiled clothes and retreated through the door way and slammed the steel door on him and returned to my sick bay. That was in Budapest. I am now with Edit who is checking my lodgings for tonight.

            Chris

          • YGelmanPhoto
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 5, 2011
              Chris,

              I hope you remember you have friends here.  And the photo of the bicycle in front of the cottage is just lovely.

                -yoram

              On Jun 5, 2011, at 11:54 AM, Christopher Strevens wrote:

              I have been driven out of my home  . . .

              . . .

              I am now with Edit who is checking my lodgings for tonight.

              Chris

            • Herschel Mair
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 5, 2011
                Hey Chris!
                So other than that, How are you?
                herschel

                On 6/5/11 9:54 AM, Christopher Strevens wrote:

[...]

              • Trevor Cunningham
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 5, 2011
                  Sometime later this year, it has occurred to me that, my time engaged in
                  this forum will have been eight years of my life. A seemingly random
                  number, eight. Not yet forty, it is more than twenty percent of my
                  relatively short span on this planet. I found this list as an assignment
                  for a first class working towards a masters degree in educational
                  technology (find and join a listserve). An assignment has turned into a
                  constant in my life. Chris' postings are a joy for me, if not a horror
                  for him, as are the ruminations and idiosyncrasies of all characters
                  that make this list. It is an interesting subculture we are. I think it
                  would be an interesting project to photograph who we think each other is.
                • John Palcewski
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 5, 2011
                    I generally refuse to join a subculture that would accept me as a member, but for a reason unknown to me I have made an exception with photoforum.

                  • PhotoRoy6@aol.com

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 5, 2011
                        Subculture? I don't think so. Can one quit or secede from a subculture?
                        Roy

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 5, 2011
                          Jerry Rubin did.

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jun 6, 2011

                            Quite well, it is nice to be away from the poisonous atmosphere of London with its numerous knifings and beatings. I had a graze on under my chin where an axe attack which I stopped with my hands, was made on me to cut off my head. I no longer have angina or depression now the pills have gone.

                            Chris

                            Message 13 of 14 , May 15, 2015
                            • Stephen Ylvisaker
                              Message 14 of 14 , May 15, 2015